We stand by our products!
We believe that our products are the best on the market, but sometimes customers are not happy with their choice. Since we sell a number of different products we are obliged to follow the guidelines established by each manufacturer. Please check the information below to determine the appropriate policy regarding your purchase. If you are not happy with any of our products then return them to us and we will issue a full refund of your order with the following conditions.
General Conditions Applicable to All Products (Unless Otherwise Noted)
- New unused merchandise will generally receive a full refund of purchase price paid (minus discounts, fees and shipping costs subject to the individual manufacturer conditions below)
- Used merchandise can be returned only subject to the specific manufacturer’s policies below;
- Full or partial refunds do not include the original costs of shipping to the customer regardless of the shipping price charged, including “free shipping,” as well as any discounts;
- We do not pay for postage on returns – customer is responsible for all return shipping unless item is defective.
- You must contact us and request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) before returning any merchandise.
Dry Dreams Wicking Sleepwear and pillow cases (unlimited guarantee):
- If for any reason you are not satisfied please return item to us for a full refund of product price. All returns require a RMA.
Cool Jams Wicking Sleepwear
- If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason you may return or exchange your item within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price less shipping fees and applicable taxes, or exchange it for a different item. If credit is issued, it will be issued to the credit card used on your original purchase. Product must be returned to us in its original condition with original packaging complete with tags, bags, instructions and inserts. We cannot accept returns on products that have been customized. If there is a cost difference between your returned item and the replacement item, we will credit or charge your credit card accordingly. We will not charge additional shipping for a product exchange. Once we receive your return, please allow 2 weeks for processing. Returns are charged a $3.00 restocking fee per item. All returns require a RMA.
- Most Outlast products come with a 20-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your bedding product simply return it within 20 days of receipt (you must have the original packaging – items without original packaging & labels will not be accepted.) Items that are obviously used or abused (rips, tears, stains, discolorations, dog or animal hair) will not be accepted for return. In most cases we will issue a full refund (minus shipping charges). Pillow covers, sheet sets and pillows are not returnable.
- All bedding is covered with a 60-Day warranty. Items being returned due to defects (i.e. stitching, sizing, stains) will receive a full refund, exchange or store credit pending return and inspection. Apparel returned in USED condition will not be accepted. All returns require a RMA.
- If you have not yet achieved your perfect night’s sleep or if you do not get enough of it, the ChiliPad or ChiliBed are the solution. Your best night’s sleep is GUARANTEED by our 90 day money back guarantee (minus shipping charges in both directions- this applies even if sold with Free Shipping) when purchased from TheComfortOutlet.com. Chili Pillows come with a 30 day money back guarantee. All returns require a RMA from us.
- ChiliPad also comes with a 2 year warranty on defects! ChiliBed has a 10 year warranty on the mattress and a 2 year warranty on the temperature system. Chili Pillows come with a 1 year warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 144 Talbert Pointe Drive, Suite 103 Mooresville, NC 28117 Phone: 704-235-6831 Fax: 704-973-7728 only for warranty information.
- A FULL REFUND is given to any unopened orders returned within 15 days from invoice date. A 15% restocking fee is charged for all orders returned after 15 days from invoice date. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from invoice date.
- Should you find that our products is defective such as sizing, craftsmanship or fabric defect please contact us for a return authorization number; returns will not be processed unless accompanied by a return authorization number. We do not accept any washed/used items. All returns require a RMA.
- We are not obligated to replace or credit merchandise if damaged as a result of product abuse/misuse by the customer or after the warranty period. TravelChair’s warranty does not cover the following:
- Buyer’s Remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Natural breakdown of materials or colors of the product, including rust
- Improper care of product including but not limited to abuse, rips, damage incurred by leaving product outside in elements.
- TravelChair will cover expenses in shipping out replacement parts. International customers must pay for inbound and outbound shipments. Customer assumes all responsibility in returning defective merchandise. It is suggested you send your product via a trackable method. We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We reserve the right to refuse to credit or replace a product if the item is deemed not to fall under warranty. In such an instance, we can ship back original product to customer, at customer’s expense. We will not issue credit for product outside the warranty.
- There is a 15% restock fee for returned, unused merchandise.
- Travelchair warrants to the original consumer, that their products will be free of defects and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The manufacturer’s liability hereunder is limited to repair or replacement of the product at the discretion of the manufacturer. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable use, neglect, tampering, or other causes not arising from defects in material or workmanship.
Snoozer Pillows – Zonk Designs
- Snoozer Line Warranty - 2 years on sewing craftsmanship & filler loft;
- Snoozerpedic Line Warranty – 3 years on sewing craftsmanship & memory foam filler integrity.
- Return Policy (Both Lines) – Any new and unused Snoozer® or Snoozerpedic® brand product can be returned, at customer’s expense, for a full credit. All returns require a RMA.
- If a product is returned to us that has been “used” and is not re-sellable it will be discarded without any credit being given back to the customer. Any products with a verified manufacturer’s defect that are still under warranty will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Any additional questions regarding product warranty’s or return policies should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warranty - ElectroWarmth® bed warmers come with a full one year guarantee. If anything goes wrong with the bedwarmer during that first year, it will be repaired or replaced as the factory deems necessary. After the year warranty has expired, low-cost factory-direct service is available if it is ever needed. ElectroWarmth® bed warmers are high quality products and have very few problems. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Returns - We have a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If during that time you determine that the bedwarmer is not meeting your needs, we will be happy to have you return it. You must obtain a RMA from email@example.com prior to returning the product. Shipping costs of returns is the responsibility of the consumer. We are confident that once you have a bedwarmer that you will never want to be without it.
- SnugFleece Woolens offers a limited one year Manufacturing Warranty and a 30-day satisfaction Guarantee.
- You need to obtain a RMA (see above).
- All items must be returned freight prepaid, within 30 days of the. Abused merchandise will not be considered.
- All returned packages must display the RMA number on the outside of the box. Please include, inside the box, the reason for return, a dated sales receipt or invoice as proof of purchase, and RA number. Returns will be refused without the RA number and receipt!
- Our policy is to replace with the same merchandise that was returned. SnugFleece Woolens reserves the option to replace, repair, deny return, or issue a credit for any merchandise. Shipment discrepancies must be declared within 5 days of receipt.
- Returns for credit may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. For credit to be given, the item must be suitable for resale.
- Returns 30 days after purchase will be handled on an individual basis and will likely only be considered for manufacturing defects.
Nidraa & NightEase
- Items may only be returned if unused and with original packing. Defective or mismatched items can be returned for an exchange or refund. Used items are not returnable. All returns require a RMA.
Confourm® and Pure-Sleep Warranty
- The Company warrants that you’re Mattress / Overlay will be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in this Limited Warranty.
- Length of Warranty - This warranty begins on the day you purchase your Mattress. If your sleep set is repaired or replaced, this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended. The length of the warranty is dependent on what you purchased. This 10-year warranty is divided into two parts. One being prorated and one part non-prorated. The first five years are non-prorated. The last 5 years are prorated, at a rate of 20% per year. So that by the beginning of the sixth year you'll have an 80% replacement value. All returns require a RMA.
This Warranty Covers:
- Compression of foam in base portion, greater than 1”
- Body indentations of 1" or greater on both sides.
- Excessively lumpy feel.
- Sagging, but only when a mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) with an appropriate frame and center support having at least 5 legs or 5 cross slats for all sets.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Therapeutic Mattress Fabric, 100% Cotton Terry Cloth and or Sherpa (including stains, soiling or burns).
- Transportation cost.
In the unlikely event that a defect that is covered in this warranty occurs with your new Therapeutic Mattress or foundation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If a defect that is covered occurs during the no-charge period, we will repair or replace (at our option) the defective Therapeutic Mattress, within a reasonable period of time. If a problem occurs after the no-charge period, but prior to the end of the warranty period, the company will repair or replace (again, at our option) the defective product with a charge to you as determined from the warranty schedule.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid: you must provide a copy of the original store receipt or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price, and you must provide the law label from the defective product. You must be the original consumer purchaser from one of our authorized dealers in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada. Also the Warranty activation /registration card must have been completed, and then received by us within 21 days of your purchase, to activate the warranty.
If at the time of product service, identical materials are not available, The Company reserves the rights to substitute material of equal or higher value, or, at our option, provide a refund. Transportation costs for the product to and from the store or the factory, as applicable, must be paid by you.
Confourm and Pure-Sleep Return Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If you are just unhappy with the product and want to return it, you are responsbile for all shipping charges plus $50 restocking fee.
It is the customer's responsibility to thoroughly inspect the memory foam for any freight damage or manufacturer's defects and report to us within 3 days. Memory foam damaged in shipping will be exchanged for another new item at no cost to the customer. Customer has 30 days from the time the item is received to return for a full refund of the purchase price. Pillows are not returnable.
- All returns must be processed on or before the 30th day of your trial, starting from the date you received your product. Returned memory foam items must be received in "like new" condition in the original packaging and materials. If returned items are not in "like new" condition, there will be addition fees deducted from the total amount to be refunded. If item is returned damaged, the return of the product will be completely rejected and no refund will be issued.
- When your return has been approved, we will send you a prepaid shipping label. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Code or they will be refused by our receiving department. Customers must call 609-301-0294 or email email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Code. It is recommended that you take pictures to document the condition of your product before shipment to our facility.
- Please Note: Toppers that have not been unpacked and have remained compressed for more than 3 days cannot be returned, as memory foam can be irreparably damaged when compressed for long periods of time. Please unpack your product as soon as it arrives.
- Cancellation: Customers who cancel or refuse delivery of shipped merchandise will be charged for all shipping costs and assessed a 10% restocking fee. Customers who cancel their order prior to shipment will be assessed a 6% fee to cover credit card processing fees.
- Please Note: All memory foam products are made to order. As such, all mattresses and toppers have a fault tolerance of plus or minus 1" (one inch) on each side.
Perfect Fit and Serta
- Perfect Fit Bedding Products (Magic Loft, Clean and Fresh, Wellcrest and SleeProtection): 20 Day Satisfaction Guarantee with a 15% restocking fee for buyer’s remorse. Items must be in perfect condition and have original packging. Return shipping is the responsibility of the returning party. Any damage in transit is an issue to be addressed with the carrier. There is a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Perfect Fit products for defects only with full credit (minus shipping). All returns require a RMA.
- Serta Warming Products: Warming Mattress Pads and Blankets. 20 Day Satisfaction Guarantee with a 15% restocking fee for buyer’s remorse. Items must be in perfect condition and have original packging. Return shipping is the responsibility of the returning party. Any damage in transit is an issue to be addressed with the carrier. There is a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty on Serta Products for defects only with full credit (minus shipping). All returns require a RMA.
Constant Comfort Beds
- Constant Comfort Beds are covered by a (1) One Year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects. All returns require a RMA.
- Items may be returned in 15 days if not worn or washed and with original packing. Defective or mismatched items can be returned for an exchange or refund. Used items (worn or washed) are not returnable. All returns require a RMA.
- Thumper products come with a 30 day guarrantee as long as the product is returned in its original packaging and is resellable. All items require a RMA.
- Thumper products have a two year manufacturer's warranty subject to the conditions specified in the package.
Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of Professional Education Associates on a case by case basis. All returns require a RMA.
- All payments are processed through PayPal or Google Checkout’s SSL server.