Check out some of our Customer Comments:
Thanks for such a quick response! Thank you for great customer service!
- Eleanor B., Virginia
Thank you so much for the quick response! You definitely stand apart from the crowd when it comes to customer service these days.
- Rick R., Texas
Thank you SO much for your prompt response to my call. The UPS truck delivered it today around 4:30, so all is well. I very much appreciate the service your company provides.
- Julie W., Kansas
I can't express enough how great and quick their customer service is. They are truly customer oriented. I just wish other businesses were as good. As you can tell I am singing their praises to all my friends.
- Holly R., Kansas
Had a question about my order and the owner called me. I was very impressed! Great communication, fast shipping and great product. Love my new Outlast Cooling mattress pad!!
- Karly M., TN
Good customer service is easy, Great customer service is tough. You went above good customer service. It is not the amount, it is continued communication. Much appreciated!!
- Sondra. W., CT
Thank you so very much for personally handling my dilemma. Your kindness is appreciated. Indeed it is both refreshing and solace-giving to work with a company more interested in customer satisfaction than money made.
- Karen B., WA
You can see why TravelChairs are the best selling folding chairs in the industry—but only if you know where to look. The things that make these chairs different can be a little hard to see from the outside. And though they’re hiding beneath the surface, they make all the difference in the world between a flimsy look-alike and the original TravelChair folding camp chair. Here’s why their beauty is more than skin deep.
Travel Chairs are Strong
Heavy-duty materials are part of what makes TravelChair so tough. Every component is specified to tolerances far beyond the needs of the average consumer. And we don't just stop with smart design and high quality materials. We have every design tested and rated by an independent lab.
- Extra-heavy frame tubes flex less and bear heavier loads
- High-quality nylon connectors—much stronger than plastic
- Durable, double coated PU-backed polyester fabrics are stretch, tear and abrasion resistant
- Oversized rivets mean strong tube connections
- Independent lab testing to verify strength and durability
Travel Chairs are Stable
You know you're in a TravelChair as soon as you sit down. Strong materials and smart design mean a minimum of flex, sway and sagging. For the user, it means a more comfortable chair. For the retailer, it means fewer returns.
- Frame configurations are computer-engineered to maximize load-bearing efficiency
- Rigid components won't give under load
- High-quality fabrics distribute weight evenly across the frame
- Oversized, solid nylon feet prevent chairs from sinking into sand and soft soil
Travel Chairs Last
With less flexing and twisting, TravelChair components are under less stress than components on low-quality chairs. And with extra-beefy tubing, fabric and connectors, our components have more than enough strength to last for years. Our chairs not only feel tough, they are tough. We have a return rate of .02%.
- Oversized rivets and drill-to-fit rivet holes mean there's no play at rivet connections
- Durable polyester fabric won't fade or degrade in sunlight
- Exterior-grade powder coating for rust resistance